The company GCA projektmanagement + consulting gmbh is pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in us and our services. We take the protection of personal data very seriously and want you to feel secure when visiting our website. We process personal data collected during visits to our website in accordance with the statutory provisions, in particular the DSGVO and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Responsible in terms of data protection laws is:
GCA projektmanagement + consulting gmbh
Tel.: +49 911 35037-0
The user has the right to obtain free information (Art. 15 DSGVO) on the stored personal data upon request, furthermore the user can correct his data (Art. 16 DSGVO) or delete it (Art. 17 DSGVO). Please contact us at any time if you would like to find out which personal data we store about you or your data should be deleted or corrected. In addition, users have the right to restrict processing (Article 18 GDPR), a right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR), a right of revocation (Article 7 GDPR) and the right to data portability (Art 20 DSGVO). Furthermore, there is a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority (Art. 57 DSGVO). In these cases, please contact us directly.
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing, according to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a - f DSGVO, can be in particular:
- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. The collection of any personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Visitors to our website reach our externally appointed data protection officer for privacy issues at:
Datenschutz Pöllinger GmbH
Frau Gisela Pöllinger
Dresdner Str. 38
Tel.: +49 9181 270 577-0
Fax: +49 9188 903268
Information about our duty to provide information under Article 13 and 14 DSGVO can be found here in German: