We advise public clients on all aspects of public procurement and support them in the following areas:
Management and implementation of tenders for
- Construction Services
- Supply Services
- Freelance Services (especially architects and engineers)
Assumption of the function of an awarding authority, e.g.
- Preparation of tender documents in cooperation with the planners
- Advising on/providing a model contract
- Preparation of (EU) contract notices as well as ex-ante and ex-post notices
- Conducting bidder communication
Depending on whether tenders have to be carried out at a lower threshold (budgetary law, administrative regulations, VOB/A - 1st section, VOL/A, UVgO) or at a higher threshold (EU-RiLi, GWB, VgV, SektVO, VOB/A-2nd section), different challenges arise for the award strategy. We draw up this strategy depending on the project framework conditions and coordinate it with the client.
In particular, tenders for architects' and engineers' services are usually carried out as negotiated procedures with a preceding competition.
These VgV procedures place high demands on the procedural steps as well as the knowledge of current court rulings, which form the basis for a legally secure procedure.
Our extensive experience in the implementation of VgV procedures is confirmed by the registration of
of Dipl.-Ing. (FH), Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) Rolf Loscher
in the following service lists:
- Qualified Procurement Consultant (Federal Chamber of Engineers)
- VgV Supervisor (Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers)